The Allentown Philatelic Society has a collection of resources available for use.
Club members may borrow items by contacting the Club Librarian via internally shared contact details or at a monthly meeting. Requested item(s) will then be brought to the next club meeting – or picked up by special arrangement. If desired, an item may remain borrowed until another member requests it.
Listed below are resources available to our members
- 2016 Scott Volume 1 through 6
- 2016 Scott US Specialized
- 2015 Scott Classic specialized
- 2018 Stanley Gibbons: Great Britain Concise Stamp Catalogue
- 2011 Stanley Gibbons: Commonwealth & British Empire Stamps
- 2011 Stanley Gibbons: Commonwealth Stamp Catalog: Eastern Pacific
- Album Weeds or How to detect Forged Stamps: Vol. 1 A-L
- Album Weeds or How to detect Forged Stamps: Vol. 2 M-Z
- Linn’s: Classic United States Imperforate Stamps
- Linn’s: Focus on Forgeries of Common Stamps
- Mellone’s Photo Encyclopedia of USS Akron and Macon Event Covers
- Post Office Seals of the United States and Possessions by Jim Kotanchik
- Scott: The Micarelli Identification Guide to US stamps: Regular issues 1847-1934